1. Longzhe Han, Jia Zhao, Xuecai Bao, Guangming Liu, Yan Liu, and Taras Maksymyuk, “An Adaptive Video Transmission Mechanism over MEC-Based Content-Centric Networks”, Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing, vol. 2021, Article ID 9968550, 10 pages, 2021. (SCI)
2. Longzhe Han, Xuecai Bao, Hongying Yu, Huasheng Zhu, Tanghuai Fan, Jia Zhao, and Yeonseung Ryu, “A PID-FEC mechanism using cross-layer approach for video transmission over multi-hop wireless networks”, International Journal of Embedded Systems, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 278-284, 2019. (EI)
3. Longzhe Han, Taras Maksymyuk, Xuecai Bao, Jia Zhao, and Yan Liu, “Deep Learning based Loss Recovery Mechanism for Video Streaming over Mobile Information-Centric Network”, KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, Vol. 13, No. 9, pp. 4572-4586, 2019. (SCI)
4. Longzhe Han, Xuecai Bao, Wenfeng Wang, Xiangsheng Feng, Zuhan Liu, and Wenqun Tan, “A Receiver-Driven Loss Recovery Mechanism for Video Dissemination over Information-Centric VANET”, KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, Vol. 11, No. 7, pp. 3465-3479, 2017. (SCI)
5. Longzhe Han, Seung-Seok Kang, Hyogon Kim and Hoh Peter In, “An Adaptive Loss Protection for Video Transmission over Content-Centric Networks”, Springer's Multimedia Tools and Applications. Vol. 74, No. 19, pp. 8279-8292, 2015. (SCI).
6. Longzhe Han, Nguyen Dinh Han, Seung-Seok Kang and Hoh Peter In, “Cross-layer Video Streaming Mechanism over Cognitive Radio Ad hoc Information Centric Networks”, KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems Vol. 11, No. 8, pp. 3775-3788, Nov. 2014. (SCI)
7. Longzhe Han, Seung-Seok Kang, Hyogon Kim and Hoh Peter In, “Adaptive Retransmission Scheme for Video Streaming over Content-Centric Wireless Networks”, IEEE Communications Letters, Vol. 17, No. 6, pp. 1292-1295, July, 2013. (SCI)
8. Longzhe Han, S.J. Park, S.S. Kang and H.P. In, “An Adaptive FEC Mechanism Using Cross-layer Approach to enhance Quality of Video Transmission over 802.11 WLANs”, KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, Volume 4 Issue 3, pp. 341-357, 2010. (SCI)